Do you excel at prioritizing multiple high priority projects in a fast-paced environment with an outstanding attention to detail? Have you had experience or training with Freeform software or something similar? Does creating 2D and/or 3D assets to assist in the manufacturing of game components? Asmodee North America is excited to add a New Product Development Engineering Coordinator to our team! If this sounds like an exciting role for you, continue reading to learn more and how to APPLY!
Asmodee is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. Asmodee believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position:
The NPD Engineering Coordinator will be responsible the development of engineering projects and assisting in the design of new products and their components.
- Use principals of engineering and design for manufacture to develop product solutions while working with Project Coordinators to ensure budget goals are met.
- Creation of 2D and/or 3D assets to assist in the manufacture of game components.
- Confirming project specifications with ANA Publishings studios and NPD team members to ensure the fit, form and function requirements for a product are met.
- Coordinating with manufacturers to ensure design for manufacture requirements for all projects are met.
- Maintain and monitor engineering activities in conjunction with project schedules to ensure timely release of new product.
- File engineering documentation with the Project Support Specialist.
- Assist Project Coordinators with technical inputs and specifications to ensure proper project documentation.
- Additional duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to create visual imagery/diagrams to explain feedback and intent to non-native English-speaking partners.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple high priority projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerApps, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- Must be trustworthy with highly confidential information and materials.