- 4+ years of Human Resources Recruitment experience and associated employment reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law surrounding recruitment and hiring.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, relationship building and partnering skills with a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information with absolute integrity at all times.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and act with appropriate urgency.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and outside of department on time sensitive positions.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with HRIS and ATS systems for recruitment such as Paycom, Taleo, etc.
- Experience with recruitment platforms such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Ladders, etc.
- Keeps abreast of current recruitment trends and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective judgment and objectivity.
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
General office environment, hybrid work schedule available.
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.