**This is a TIPPED position**
Responsible for driving utility vehicle on golf course and serving/selling beverages, alcoholic beverages, and snacks from the vehicle and concession stands. Must be 21 years of age with proof of ability to work in the United States.
1. Knowledge of alcohol service laws regarding guests under the age of 21 or guests who are obviously intoxicated. TIPS certification required.
2. Overall general knowledge of types of liquor, beer and wine.
3. Takes payment for beverages and snacks utilizing prescribed cash/credit card procedures.
4. Recognizes and resolves guest complaints and concerns.
5. Maintains beverage and snack quality and service standards for location.
6. Performs vehicle set up/break down procedures; contributes to overall cleanliness and organization of vehicle, warehouse, golf course and facilities. Reporting of any and all concerns on a daily basis required.
7. Ensures a pleasant visit for each guest; maintains excellent and effective guest relations.
8. Stay updated on latest developments and/or specials pertinent to the department as well as the location.
9. Performs special projects delegated by management.
Ability to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Excellent people and customer service skills; cash handling and math skills. Proven experience in retail sales/service. Must possess willingness to learn and perform beverage or snack programs, and updated customer service skills. Must be able to work with little to no supervision and be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player. Excellent communication and organizational skills, driving skills, attention to detail, and multi-tasking with many interruptions. Flexibility with schedule regarding evenings, weekends and holidays required. Basic understanding of the game of golf, etiquette, and course flow preferred but not required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and interpret retail product labeling. Ability to speak professionally and effectively before groups of customers or associates of professional organizations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables with the goal being the best guest experience possible.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally exposed to wet/and or humid conditions. The conditions may be from extreme heat or extreme cold. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to drive a utility vehicle, sit, and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.