Education and Required Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of cooking experience;(or) equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in operating a wood fire pizza oven
- Southern Nevada Health District Health Card
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Strong team-minded approach to fellow-workers.
- Primary food quality work ethic.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of food preparation and fine dining cooking
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Ability to be flexible and to perform multiple tasks effectively.
- Friendly, open disposition and professional presentation.
- Open availability; must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
The LEV Restaurant Group was founded in 2002 as a vehicle to inspire, create, develop and operate world class experiences for food & beverage concepts in the Restaurant Industry. We are excited to collaborate and invest in entrepreneurial spirited professionals to create authentic, immersive drinking and dining experiences. We partner with chefs, service leaders, and brand ambassadors and provide all the support necessary to ensure brand development success. Based in Las Vegas, LEV Restaurant Group oversees 900 employees and 55+ multi-state locations.
Our CORE Focus and Values are to celebrate Dedication, Passion, Growth and Creativity while being Collaborative.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At LEV Restaurant Group, we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 702-566-7210.