We are CREtelligent.
What happens when you combine comprehensive commercial property data sources, predictive analytics, in-house Commercial Real Estate (CRE) experts, cutting-edge CRE due diligence technology, and a talented, motivated, humble team ready to modernize and disrupt a multi-trillion-dollar industry? Put simply, you get CREtelligent - Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence.
We are innovators.
With a wide range of innovative end-to-end commercial due diligence solutions, we are revolutionizing commercial real estate due diligence for the Financial and Corporate real estate industries. Our CRE PropTech solutions and services enable our clients to improve pull-through rates, collapse transaction cycle time, mitigate risk, and improve their customer’s experience throughout the commercial loan underwriting, or due diligence process.
Who We’re Looking For
The Director, Agency Due Diligence Services is responsible for building and launching the Agency Services Segment for CREtelligent. In this leadership role, you will build and manage a team of dedicated professionals providing technical reviews for conventional agency due diligence reports. You will work closely with internal partners to lead the portfolio bidding process and creation of ASTM compliant agency templates. This is a unique opportunity to partner with a talented team in a growing PropTech firm to use your experience and talent to build and grow this new business segment.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Work in close partnership with the Managing Director, Assessment Services to build and launch the Agency Services Segment for CREtelligent.
- Establish and educate internal teams on best in class processes specific to Agency Services spanning from client engagement and support to report templates and delivery.
- Lead business development through direct client engagement, CRE value proposition, and pricing strategy.
- Execute to results; take initiative, produce high quality work, prioritize, take ownership and build a scalable, high-performing and profitable practice.
- Utilize background, expertise, and business acumen, in partnership with a high energy team, to revolutionize the commercial real estate due diligence market through high tech and full suite offerings to the agency services client.
- B.S. or M.S. in engineering, geology, environmental science, or a related field.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with increasing levels of responsibility in the environmental services and consulting industry.
- Extensive experience in performing onsite evaluations and preparing and reviewing property condition reports for large and complex portfolios.
- Successful track record building strong client engagement models and internal processes to support.
- Ability to demonstrate financial acumen including P&L responsibility.
- Ability to lead the management of large portfolio projects with a substantial impact on the business.
- Ability to lead a team, mentor, and coach team members, and recruit top talent.
- Strong interpersonal, networking, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to establish strategic plans, work hands on in the business and with clients, and balance multiple high-profile partner priorities simultaneously.
At CREtelligent, we believe that working hard and working fast doesn’t have to come at the expense of a healthy work-life balance. One of the greatest benefits of working at CREtelligent is that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people with a shared mission. On top of it all, we deliver the benefits you’d expect and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
What’s important to you and your family is important to us.
- We offer comprehensive extended health care coverage - medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, medical transportation plan, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, and more
- We offer 401k and Roth Retirement Plans with employer contribution – when we profit you do too!
- Weekly all employee Yoga conducted by Zoom so you can be home in your PJs and socks to join!
- Wellness, wellness, wellness is a major mantra – Be the best version of YOU and we will pay you to take care of your health – You are OUR priority
UNLIMITED TIME OFF
Take time as you need it, your position is part of our professional paid time off plan with no tracking and no accruals, very simply put – work hard play hard.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Having the ability to adjust your work schedule to meet both the needs of your team and those of your personal life is just as important to us as it is to you. This means most days you'll work in the office with your team; however, we get you have a family and life where you’ll need some flexibility, and you’ll have that with us. In short, we hire you as a professional and we’ll treat you like one.
We believe in supporting strong family units from day one this starts with supporting parents with paid maternity and paternity leave. As the primary caregiver to a newborn, we provide 12 weeks paid leave + another 4 weeks of part-time paid transition time to support your return. As the supporting caregiver, we provide 6 weeks of paid leave. As part of the CREtelligent team, your health and happiness are directly connected to that of your families we get this and make it a priority.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH – VOLUNTEER TIME OFF
We provide all full-time employees with a half day of paid volunteer time annually – volunteering and supporting our local communities is that important that we put our money with our mouth is to support you in making a difference.
We’re an environment that cares about your well-being – we provide healthy (and fun) snacks, drinks, coffee and the doughnut or two to sweeten things up.
COMMUNICATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- To stay connected we hold monthly all team huddles and quarterly all hands meetings to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
- Our managers hold regular employee one on one sessions to support your goal achievement and personal development. Frequent opportunities for professional development are provided, be it lunch and learns, webinars or out of the office events.
- We are a growing firm with a national footprint ready to support your career advancement. Your professional development and career progression is important to us – when you learn and grow, so do we.