Are you looking for the next step in your Administrator career? Do you have outstanding organizational and communication skills? Can you prioritize multiple projects at a time? Asmodee USA is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Warehouse Administrator to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position: The primary responsibility of the position is to provide administrative support to the Warehouse/Logistics departments to ensure first-class service is provided to our customers, vendors and clients.
- Prepare all necessary shipping documentation related to international bookings and process all import/export documentation to clearing agents to include: (SLI, Packing Slip, Shipping Instructions, Bill of Ladings, and Certificate of Origin, etc.)
- Create count sheets for container unloaders.
- Communicate and coordinate with customers, vendors, and other departments.
- Track and trace shipments, researching and resolving any issues regarding billing or shipping discrepancies, communicate timely correspondence back to both customers and vendors.
- Maintain and track all returns and provide counts to accounting and sales.
- Determine resolution for returns and ensure all returns are closed out in a timely manner.
- Approve vendor invoices within 3 days of receiving and verifying accuracy of charges and assigning charges to appropriate departments. Provide manager with daily updates of the status of outstanding invoices.
- Maintain OSD procedures and database processing through claims with carriers and ensure documentation is tracked and complete. Provide manager with a weekly update on status of all claims.
- Quote and coordinate international export shipments for Asmodee North America.
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures including safety rules and regulations.
- Process routing request and ASN’s for mass market orders through EDI or vendor web portals.
- Be accountable to company goals and department KPIs.
- Maintain a sense of urgency attitude adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Maintain and file all warehouse documentation in a efficient and organized manner.
- Maintain a clean and highly organized workspace; embracing a Lean 5S culture in the workplace.
- Continually review and improve processes to streamline workflow and tasks.
- Handle projects and perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple high priority projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to use independent judgement, discretion, and critical thinking.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other teams and individuals.
- Product knowledge is preferred; not required.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.
- Must be able to lift, bend, and stretch over the shoulders.
- Strong computer skills including being able to build and maintain spreadsheets and databases.