Position Title: Marketing Assistant
Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations. Rendr is a primary care-driven, multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its forty locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens. Rendr is a growing physician practice dedicated to serving the Chinese American population throughout the New York metropolitan area. We bring together a group of world-class physicians with a proven executive leadership team and a robust care management platform to deliver the best care possible to this underserved population.
The marketing assistant is a full-time position assisting the business development and marketing team with the coordination of marketing initiatives and administrative support. The role will contribute to the various aspects of marketing, business development, public relations, internal communications and recruitment marketing.
- Collaborate with internal team members and external partners to plan and execute marketing projects with weekly tracking updates
- Provide general administrative support such as scheduling meetings, data entry, coordinating event planning, assisting in promotional items and presentations, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional events to support marketing efforts to promote Rendr brand and services, conduct market research, outreach, support recruitment, etc.
- Support in marketing campaigns and partnership outreach including brainstorming new ideas, assisting creation of promotional and internal business initiatives, and researching promotional opportunities
- Monitor project timelines and event schedules related to marketing workstreams
- Assist with all departments’ business cards support, including creation, ordering and distributing
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal employees at all levels
- Flexible, able to adjust to changing priorities and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Willing to travel and work on weekends for marketing events as needed
- Previous internship or related work experience in marketing, sales or communications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Competitive pay
- A collaborative and fast-paced work environment to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- The hybrid work approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Plan with Match