Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Must be a team player and highly motivated.
- Ability to prioritize and perform high-level serial tasking.
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Detail-oriented & good math skills.
- Ability to lift/carry minimum of 50 lbs.; ability to stand, bend, push, lift/carry and stoop at least 8 hours per day.
- Fluency in English Language- Reading, written & spoken
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in shipping in a warehouse or contract manufacturing environment.
- Fork Lift experience required.
- Valid Permanent Resident or citizen of the United States of America
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers. We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the Company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test which include screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.