Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes the Companys mission and values-based culture through the successful development of Landmark Design products.
- Evaluate and create GTCAD layouts
- Generate BOMs and formal quotes for new projects
- Requests quotes and enter POs for custom purchased items
- Provide product costing and quotes
- Aide with marked up top views for order processing
- Communicate directly with customers
- Creation of basic 2D/3D models for proposals and manufacturing
- Other duties may be assigned by Manager or Supervisor
Learning & Development
Planning & Organizing
Professionalism & Integrity
Teamwork & Relationship-Building
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree in Drafting, Design, or Business; or 2 years of relevant experience
- Must have strong mathematical and numerical skills
Minimal travel required (5-10%)
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence as well as be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Excel
- Knowledge of AutoDesk Inventor and understanding of how to create 3D models
- Knowledge of AutoDesk Vault software helpful
- Extensive computer experience with a basic knowledge of 2D and 3D design and visualization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite is helpful (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently walk and sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or listen.
The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. (50 pounds is the max)
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet, except in the manufacturing environment where PPE may be required.