You are empathetic and passionate about helping people. You want to bring your talents to a company where what you do makes a positive impact on people’s lives. You thrive in a structured environment and are looking for a role that offers work/life balance. You’re always learning and growing, and you’re looking for a company that will support you on your professional development journey.
The Patient Advocate opportunity at AccessOne may be a match for you if you have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office, Windows OS, and web browsers
- Knowledge of customer service best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work uninterrupted 8-hour shifts with scheduled rest breaks and meal periods
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to safeguard highly confidential information
- Ability to report to the worksite for scheduled shifts on a consistent basis
- Ability to respond to and de-escalate sensitive matters with patience, compassion, and empathy
If you also have these preferred qualifications, we consider that a major plus!
- Medical billing experience
- Call center experience
- Spanish language fluency
We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our:
- Competitive compensation
- Robust group benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, and disability take effect immediately!
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Hybrid work capabilities
- Casual dress code
- Employee-led committees
AccessOne values diversity, equity, and inclusion and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.