What you’ll do here
- Works with the product team to identify and analyze product gaps and opportunities for On Q. Performs competitive analysis and needs assessment.
- Acts as a project manager from research through implementation for new investors, new products and significant product changes, or other projects as assigned. Meets with internal business partners to develop process flows and determine setup requirements.
- Monitors product and investor changes. Maintains product information, setup, and workflows as needed, including intranet updates.
- Assists in creating and maintaining marketing materials and internal reference information.
- Completes Investor applications / re-certifications.
- Assists with the preparation of the weekly product update for On Q employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
High school graduate or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Five years of mortgage banking experience. Experience in product development is preferred but not required. We will also consider candidates in other mortgage lending positions such as processing, secondary marketing, underwriting, closing, and operations.
- Experience as a project manager or working with a project manager for residential mortgage product build-out, changes and system version updates is a plus.
- Experience developing and writing procedures or other technical writing is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with or developing down payment assistance is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Knowledge of mortgage industry and state and federal laws and regulations
- Practical knowledge of the lending process to include file flow through the different departments, secondary marketing, post-closing and servicing functions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; familiarity with SharePoint and mortgage loan origination systems
- General knowledge of office equipment such as telephone, copier, printer and scanner
Licenses and Certifications:
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!