TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Must be willing to travel between local venues as needed
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Event Coordination team collaborates with our clients to manifest their vision. Interacting with and guiding the client from inception to execution of their wedding event and ensuring an exceptional experience through the event life-cycle is the top priority. The Event Coordination Team is the face of the organization leading up to and throughout the event, creating a lasting impression on our clients. Collaborating with clients and with partners throughout the organization to support exceptional service and exceed expectations, the Event Coordination Team contributes to organizational and client success.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the organization. This includes, but is not limited to, handling a moderate volume of inbound telephone traffic, responding to client and customer inquiries via telephone and email, maintaining appropriate documentation in both paper and electronic files, assisting in the organization of calendars and scheduling, and some light work in inventory control. The person in this role is critical to providing exceptional service to Trademark clients and guests. Energy, enthusiasm, detail orientation, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal partners
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Maintaining appropriate filing systems
- Partner with Event Production Coordinators to ensure all client and event information is up to date in all appropriate internal systems
- Field and resolve all customer inquiries
- Assist in resolving customer issues and escalations
- Assist with inventory control projects as needed
- Partner with teammates throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experience
- Other duties as assigned