Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to
- Support multiple originators through all phases of the loan process
- Organize and prepare loan files for Underwriting based on a clear understanding of the documents required and in a timely manner
- Daily management of pipeline and closing date
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with originators, borrowers and peers
- Submit files to Underwriting and Closing
- Work closely with Underwriters and Closers to ensure requirements are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time in a fast paced environment.
- Skilled at working with urgency and deadlines, handling confidential and time sensitive material with professionalism and integrity, to ensure turnaround times meet requirements.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and problem solve with minimal direction.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to foster positive relationships with customers and co-workers are required.
- This position requires team player approach, patience, positive attitude, strong work ethic, analyzing skills, reading/proof reading skills, customer service, planning/organization, math aptitude.
5 years experience processing Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans, required
Experience processing Bond, Down Payment Assistance and Non-Conforming Conventional loans, preferred
Experience with DU/LPA/GUS