Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school and/or 48 Months related experience.
Minimum of 4 years of experience in Quality Control Inspections.
Previous experience with Quality assurance duties, IA, blueprint and technical document interpretation.
Skills and Abilities
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read schematics and blueprints.
- Knowledge of quality control.
- Knowledge of Military Specifications.
- Knowledge of TSO research.
- Ability to perform consistent and sometimes constant research.
- Ability to work with complex equipment.
- Ability to establish procedures.
- Ability to work in a production oriented environment.
- Ability to work under frequent changing priorities.
- Ability to select and evaluate priorities.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with management, peers and external parties.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work within deadlines and utilize resources to meet those deadlines.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.