- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher from a four-year ABET accredited engineering program and a minimum of eight (8) years of related work experience for heavy industrial applications (Refinery, Chemical Plant, or Power Plant preferred)
- PE license required
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally to oﬃces, vendor shops, and project sites. Travel is expected to be up to 10%
- Valid Driver’s License
Qualifications that set you apart:
- Prior Leadership experience
- Working knowledge of ASME, NFPA, API, HI, NEMA, Welding and other industry guidelines
- Experience with fixed equipment, mechanical systems (piping, hydraulics, pneumatics, metallurgy, and welding
- Extensive technical experience with Caesar II, Compress, Nozzle Pro, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, and knowledge of developing calculation worksheets in Excel
Why join us:
At C&I, are committed to the safety and success of our coworkers and clients. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
Our core values include:
- People: Building our company on diversity, development and experience
- Quality: Doing the right things right
- Ownership: Holding ourselves and our teams accountable for results
- Service: Understanding our partnership and providing valued solutions
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans. You will be eligible for benefits and also be 100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of employment.
C&I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.