Do you like to identify and implement new marketing strategies? Are you someone who writes enthralling and captivating content that can reach many demographics? Does supporting a game studio's social media marketing sound like a perk of your new role? Catan Studio and Asmodee North America are looking for a confident and responsible Marketing Strategist to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The marketing strategist will be responsible for setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth.
- Support CATAN products, events, and initiatives with high-quality execution of marketing plans.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals.
- Support editorial calendar for website, advertising, and publicity content for Catan products.
- Plan, develop, and write compelling, engaging content for web articles, ads, press releases, newsletters and other marketing materials.
- Research and fully understand new products, events and initiatives in order to develop deep, supportive marketing content.
- Generate ideas and collaborate on creating fun, engaging, and effective marketing assets to grow and nurture interest in the Catan brand, products, events, and promotions.
- Provide feedback and support for initiatives from various key stakeholders within the Asmodee Group and other partners.
- Identify and measure key marketing outcomes.
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
- Plan, attend, and present at key trade and consumer shows when they resume. Participate in on-site press needs such as livestream video or interviews. Booth set-up/tear-down is expected.
- Must have exceptional skills for planning, developing and executing marketing materials.
- Software/tool proficiency: Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs, Email marketing systems (Constant Contact), CMS tools.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Fluency communicating and advertising on major social media platforms: Facbook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude.
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment with frequent high-peak times and be able to prioritize projects.
- Must be trustworthy with highly confidential materials.
- Must be detail oriented and extremely well organized.
- Heavy domestic travel with some international travel required (when safe).
- Must be able to lift 35 lb. boxes.