About the Position
Graham Windham seeks a Database Developer to assist in the development of our Enterprise Client Management System (ECMS). Will be responsible for developing management reports and ETL processes. The employee will report to the Chief Information Officer working closely with the Information Technology team and program leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities but not Limited
- To assist in the development of Graham Windham’s Enterprise Client Management System database (ECMS) as it pertains to Graham’s new Article 29I Health Home and Care Coordination services for youth in foster care.
- Develop ETL processes to import client health and services data from external sources into ECMS.
- Develop Management Reports to assist direct care staff and managers to ensure clients are receiving all required services and assessments.
- Reports to the Chief Information Officer and works closely with other members of the IT team and program leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to model and develop integrated database solutions, including stored procedures and functions tied to existing databases.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services to extract data from other systems and integrate into existing databases using standard data warehousing techniques.
- Experience working with end-users to develop reports using Microsoft Report Builder.
- Comfortable working remotely with remote supervision.
Prior non-profit experience is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively on a team with peers and across programs
- Ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously in fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to take directions and respond appropriately
- Ability to work well with people having different cultures, backgrounds and identities.
Salary: $80,000-$83,000 + Merit Pay + Benefits
Commensurate with Experience