- Minimum 3+ years technical experience in medium/heavy duty truck industry
- Service Advisor experience in a dealership environment is a plus
- Mechanical aptitude and possess a high degree of technical knowledge
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner
- Must be familiar with warranty guidelines and processes
- Excellent customer service skills internally and externally
- Team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer
- Self motivated with excellent written & verbal communication, organizational, and multi-tasking abilities
- Superior problem-solving skills and consistent flexiblity while managing attention to detail
Benefits We Offer Our Employees
- Work-life Balance / Mentorship Programs / Internship Programs
- 8 Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Vacation / Paid Birthday Off
- Paid Training / Certification Reimbursement / $500 Employee Referral
- 401-K with Employer Match thru Fidelity / Medical / Voluntary Vision & Dental
- Life and AD&D Benefits & supplemental Life / Short-Term Disability / Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Program- earn money by walking / Access to Teladoc – 24/7/365 digital access to doctors
Core Brand Promise
Access to Technology – Along with an unwavering commitment to provide the highest level of service possible, we must make technology available to our customers that enhances and personalizes their experience and makes them want to come back. This includes simplifying self-service elements as well as automated processes.
Continuous Improvement – Today’s customers expect their brands to constantly strive to make their decisions and daily lives less complicated than before. By constantly refining processes and customer interaction, we are more likely to foster a closer and deeper working relationship with customers, increasing our chances of winning their appreciation and dedication.
Flawless Execution – From answering the phone to closing a deal, the smoother and more seamless everything feels to the customer, the more they become attached. Flawless execution is more than just responding to customer needs; it’s also about anticipating and addressing needs they don’t know they have. Flawless execution builds value in the brand and confidence in the hearts and minds of customers.
Your Journey Begins Here
Proudly, Cumberland International Trucks was named the 2017 and 2018 Dealer of the Year by Navistar, as well as 2020 and 2022 Top Company for Women to Work For in Transportation by Women In Trucking Association.
EOE: Cumberland International Trucks is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating a safe & positive environment for all employees. All employment is decided solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.