Central Power Systems & Services is currently looking for mechanically inclined personnel for our transmission remanufacturing division located in Wichita, KS. Allison and ASE certified is a plus, but not required. Technicians would be working on a variety of Allison models. Most models would be late model transmissions “electronic”, and will range in size from 800lbs to 3800lbs; most of these models are oil field based transmissions.
Both factory and in house training provided with lean manufacturing principals.
The remanufacturing facility is a self-contained, heated and A/C, 10,000 square foot facility that is environmentally friendly. All applicants must be energetic, perform well with other team members, and willing to learn every aspect of the job. Signing bonus and tool program for those eligible.
- Re-inspection of all good parts.
- Clean and prep gasket surfaces.
- Prepare modules for reassembly.
- Ensure proper torque settings.
- Reassembly as per Allison rebuild manual.
Who We Are:
Central Power Systems & Services (CPS&S) is the only authorized distributor for Allison Transmissions, Detroit Diesel, MTU and Mercedes engines in Kansas, Missouri and Northern Oklahoma. CPS&S has been serving the Commercial Equipment needs of the lower Midwest region with top quality On-Highway, Industrial and Power Generation products and services since 1954.
Benefits for YOU:
- Competitive Pay
- Sign On Bonus
- Health Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Pathways
- Tool Allowance & Insurance
- Factory Certified Training
- In House Training
- Climate controlled environment.
- Team oriented environment.
If you are ready for a rewarding career, apply here!
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.