We are looking for a full time Distance Learning Coordinator/Credit Recovery Monitor for the new school year. The Distance Learning Coordinator/Credit Recovery Teacher reports to the Principal and will be responsible for performing the following tasks under the guidance of the Academic Counselor and the Principal.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree, AZ Teaching Certificate preferred, or must meet the highly qualified standards in Content area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Monitors credits earned and tracks student progress via the four year planner.
- Monitors student progress in credit recovery and reports to teacher of record daily of progress.
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures for each student in credit earned.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with students, parents, and other content area teachers of record.
- Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community.
- Monitors student growth and achievement for credit recovery students.
- Enters students into the system for credit recovery classes based on assignments from the Academic Counselor.
- Maintains the online learning curriculum and assigns students into courses.
- Coordinates with all teachers to ensure each student receives the support and help in each particular content area.
- Conducts campus tours.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish preferred
- Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve academy goals
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to be a self starter and take initiative
- Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and have time management skills
- Extensive experience working with youth
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with people of varied social, cultural and educational backgrounds
- Ability to perform recurring tasks while maintaining accuracy
- Proficient overall computers skills including Microsoft Office, databases, and spreadsheets
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Must be able to use the following equipment: personal computer, including spreadsheet, word processing; telephone; switchboard; calculator; and copy machine
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including some evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to obtain a valid Arizona driver's license and become insurable
- Must be able to obtain an IVP Fingerprint clearance card
Excellent Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Arizona State Retirement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Earned Paid Sick Time
PPP requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID (including booster) as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation.
Must be 21 years of age (insurance requirement) and possess a valid AZ driver’s license with a “clean” or “acceptable” driving record.
Thank you for considering Pima Prevention Partnership – Partnership Schools as an employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pima Prevention Partnership is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.