- Clean cabins and lodge rooms
- Clean lobbies and public areas
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Efficiently clean guest accommodations including the following tasks: clean fireplaces, vacuum and dust, strip linens and make beds, wash windows, clean toilets, sinks and showers, empty trash, mop and sweep floors, and clean ovens, etc.
- Work with various types of cleaning chemicals
- Complete maid service in required rooms
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
LAUNDRY ATTENDENT ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Sort, fold, shrink-wrap, and stack laundry
- Load and empty washers and driers
- Operate washers and driers at proper time, temperature, and cycle settings
- Serve customers at the linen exchange door
- Assist with Linen Driver functions; transports laundry to guest accommodations
- Follow safe practices while handling chemicals, biohazards, and machinery
- Move, replace, and connect laundry chemical drums using a wheel dolly
- Maintain and repair window coverings in guest accommodations as needed
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
GENERAL YMCA REQUIREMENTS:
- Uphold and reflect the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith in all functions
- Uphold the YMCA of the Rockies Mission, policies, and programs
- Possess excellent customer service skills; for example, friendly, personable, helpful, patient, and professional
- Support the Association safety program. Promote safe work practices and a safe environment for guests, members, and staff
- Promote a cooperative, positive, and flexible atmosphere while working with others in a diverse environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must meet acceptable criminal background check standards
- Ensure all Laundry and Housekeeping areas are cleaned before leaving at the end of the day
- Assist with Housekeeper or Laundry Attendant functions as needed
- All other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as required
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.