Gotham Greens is seeking a Paid Media & Performance Marketing Manager to drive traffic, growth, conversion and retention for the Gotham Greens brand online. This individual will use data and analytics to understand the online consumer journey from awareness to conversion and leverage insights to unlock new growth and conversion opportunities. You will partner with agency, customer and internal partners to manage the day-to-day performance of digital marketing channels, including e-commerce, paid search, display re-targeting and paid social. This individual will play a critical role in driving growth for our e-commerce channel business (e.g., grocery delivery, meal kit subscription services), as well as exploring direct-to-consumer opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with VP of Marketing on paid media strategy, execution, ongoing optimization and performance reporting (including paid search, paid social, media partnerships, email marketing)
- Lead planning, execution and ongoing stewardship of all paid media strategies, audience development and measurement
- Manage media planning process from brief to execution to measurement
- Oversee media partnerships and ensure programs meet brand goals
- Manage day-to-day paid media buys with digital partners (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Google, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Doordash) based on aligned budget and business objectives
- Drive meaningful sales growth on Amazon using all available tools and resources and a test & learn approach. Direct ownership of AMS paid advertising, SEO and detail page optimization
- Work with the Sales team to build the Amazon sales forecast and marketing budget and set and manage monthly and yearly goals for advertising ROI
- Independently perform daily bid, budget and keyword optimizations within Amazon while monitoring and reporting out on trends in key performance metrics for both paid and organic sales
- Collaborate with Senior Brand Manager and Digital Content Manager on growth marketing planning process for brand website and social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok)
- Collaborate with Marketing team to build better ads and detail page experiences
- Assist with optimizing Gotham Greens website performance, including SEO, UX, and mobile and desktop performance
- Implement SEO best practices; act as an evangelist and trainer for internal stakeholders on SEO trends, tools and tactics
- Establish and evaluate effective campaign performance metrics for all media campaigns and brand activations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best in class measurement and marketing analytics dashboard to inform future investment decisions
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 5+ years of digital marketing and media marketing experience. Must include e-commerce experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and analytics, especially paid search, affiliate, display, retargeting, email and paid social.
- Proficiency in digital trends, best practices and measuring campaigns against KPIs.
- Robust quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analyses demonstrated ability to apply logical thought process to problem solving and deliver recommendations.
- Skilled in optimizing digital media: CPM/display ads, retargeting, sponsored products, PPC.
- Knowledge of key and emerging media partners, along with the ability to think strategically and put together integrated paid media and marketing plans that deliver against business outcomes
- Solid strategic and execution skills with a track record of delivering strong growth results
- Strong leadership skills, exceptional collaboration skills and ability to influence
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Passionate commitment to company vision and appreciation of sustainable agriculture and food
WHO WE ARE
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Today, Gotham Greens has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 400 team members. Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.