The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. in Allentown, Pennsylvania has an immediate need for a full-time Accounting Coordinator to join the team.
The candidates should have 2 years of accounting experience. The position provides the opportunity to work both independently and as part of our team. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
- Process daily operating account deposits, check requests and client credit card payments and reconcile accounts monthly
- Process trust account deposits, checks, and credit card payments and reconcile accounts monthly
- Code vendor invoices with the appropriate general ledger account number
- Enter new client information forms
- Regular office attendance
- Assist with billing functions as needed
- Understand functionality of all office equipment and systems
- Attend educational workshops, joining professional associations, building networks with fellow professional, and reviewing of industry publications to understand best industry practices
The job description as described above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Norris McLaughlin, we cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their backgrounds, experiences, views, and strengths. Our differences in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, religion, disability, and beliefs enable us to be a better team.
The Firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy or breastfeeding, sex, gender identity or expression, disability or atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait of any individual, or because of the liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or the nationality of any individual or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, termination, lay-off, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits, and training.