• 3+ years of product development or tech design of sports performance products with experience working with product manufacturers (domestic/international)
• Ability to produce tech-packs
• Product development or tech design experience with softgoods
• Extensive knowledge of apparel construction, product end-use, fit, and garment costing
• Skilled at costing and providing cost updates for their respective categories during the development phase
• Excellent creative skills associated with innovative product design
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator required
• Ability to work well under pressure, to anticipate and troubleshoot issues of consequence to quality and delivery with ease.
• Proficient using MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Self-starter, team player, strong follow up skills, and sense of urgency
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to succeed within a team-driven business environment
• Demonstrate strong work ethic, reliability, teamwork, and flexibility
• Ability to manage multi-task requirements on a daily basis
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be available for a flexible schedule of domestic and international travel (about 10%)
Candidate must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with ability to: sit/; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
United Sports Brands is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.