- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum 3 year of career services and related management experience preferably in a multi-unit setting.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent relationship building abilities within and outside the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Effective problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively building and maintaining a team.
- Good general business knowledge and ability to effectively supervise and lead a team of
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel and Outlook utilization to manage team priorities
- Successful track record of career services activities and management in educational or staffing/recruiting environment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance and be able to drive in the United States.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and much more.
If changing students’ lives is also important to you, and you have the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from you!