Who We Are:
NatureBridge provides environmental science education experiences for more than 30,000 students and their teachers every year in the world’s best classrooms: our National Parks. Our mission is to connect young people to the science and wonder of the natural world, igniting self-discovery, and inspiring stewardship of the planet.
What You Will Do:
The Outreach and Enrollment Manager reports to the Director of Outreach and Enrollment and is responsible for managing accounts and customer relations from prospecting through contracting phases for conference programs. The Outreach and Enrollment Manager collaborates with the Director of Outreach and Enrollment to meet annual sales goals for the Golden Gate Campus and works as part of the NatureBridge Sales Team to meet the collective sales goal for the entire organization. The Outreach and Enrollment Manager works closely with campus operations staff to ensure smooth program logistics and an excellent customer experience.
This position takes place at our Golden Gate campus in the Marin Headlands, and requires regular attendance on campus, but does allow for some work to be done remotely.
Your primary job will be to:
- Cultivate local, regional and national customers, managing a pathway of potential leads comprised of conference and group coordinators; this position is responsible for approximately $1 million of conference sales annually.
- Manage accounts by developing and expanding a client base through customer outreach, responding to customer inquiries, cold calling, presentations, and tours.
- Generate proposals, negotiate contracts, and create logistics, contracts and invoices for customers.
- Staff exhibits at conferences and events.
- Support a culture of responsiveness and quality customer service.
- Track customer relationships and customer progression through the sales process.
- Manage lead tracking and follow-up through the administration of the CRM application (Salesforce).
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce through accurate and consistent data entry.
- Manage collection of contracts and deposits in coordination with the accounting department.
- Coordinate with program staff to ensure a seamless customer experience and smooth campus operations.
- Collaborate with operational managers to ensure consistent customer service and clear handoff of customer information after sale is complete.
- Maintain the program calendar for all campus events.
- Support environmental science sales on an as needed basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- $50,000/annual salary
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan, and paid vacation, training days, and sick leave.