Experience in the franchise industry
Thorough understanding of and experience with commercial real estate leases and contracts, the child care industry, and translating it into quality locations
Ability to network with real estate brokers and developers
Ability to negotiate business terms of a lease or PSA
Familiarity with tenant improvements and how it relates to the business terms of a commercial lease
Excellent communication skills
Ability to utilize the latest business software regarding site selection, demographics, mapping, and Microsoft Office (proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Ability to be persuasive and aggressive with franchisees, landlords and brokers to drive deals
Ability to travel 20 - 25%
Please be aware that this position is not a property management role.
JUST SOME OF OUR BENEFITS…
- Work with a knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team!
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company, on pace for 300 location by year’s end!
- 100% company-paid medical insurance for you, the employee!
- Generous company match for the 401(k)!
- A product you can genuinely be proud of!
- Generous child care tuition discounts at our Academies!
Our franchisees and customers come from all walks of life and so do we -
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.