ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, CATAN, Ticket to Ride, and Spot It among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position
The primary responsibilities of this position include managing inventory to optimal levels as well as submitting purchase orders to 3rd party and internal manufacturers. This role will be required to understand key inputs such as forecasted volume, sales orders, safety stocking requirements, and vendor replenishment lead times.
- Review inventory consumption trends, cross-reference forecasting and other data inputs to ensure more accurate inventory consumption rate and projected replenishment need.
- Consider all information nuances such as coordinating with sales/marketing managers/Forecasting & Reporting Analyst to better understand seasonal trends, promotional events, and new product release considerations for inventory planning.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of new product releases.
- Proactively manage projected stock-out dates and coordinate ordering and solicitation schedules to maintain target stock availability levels.
- Place purchase orders to vendors and coordinate with Co-Production (ANA Studios) team to incorporate international reprints and create relevant purchase orders.
- Acts as Liaison and Relationship Manager for 3rd Party Vendors to understand production schedules and other system constraints for effective replenishment planning.
- Create reports and presentations for communication purposes or to facilitate decision-making, when needed.
- Provide insights to Forecasting & Reporting Analyst for improved forecasting information, where needed. Maintain (review and update) all data parameters required for effective use of the Lanham Solution for inventory & replenishment planning.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to analyze and understand Forecast & Replenishment data and make Purchasing decisions to Optimize Inventory positions by minimizing stock-outages while simultaneously minimizing inventory on hand.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data into decision-driving information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize for timely and effective communication to ex/internal stakeholders and taking action to meet key inventory management targets.
- Able to effectively present information in front of groups and leaders of the company.
- Able to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.