- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field preferred.
- Two years of plan review experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) or Engineer in Training (EIT) preferred.
- Must be able to understand, interpret, explain, and apply rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as well as applicable local, state, and federal legislation and regulations.
- Ability to communicate information effectively and respectfully to address questions from co-workers, clients, and other stakeholders, using tact and discretion as needed to deal with sensitive situations, confidential information, and concerned customers.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate and complete specialized records and files.
- Reflect the organization’s mission, vision, and values by working independently and collaboratively in team-based environment, while demonstrating a strong work ethic, professional behavior, and a positive attitude.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's license within 30 days of full-time employment and be insurable under District's standards.
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid Certification within the first six (6) months of employment.
- Computer experience required including Microsoft Suite and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Cityworks PLL or similar software preferred. Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new computer software programs.
This position has the capability to be a hybrid in-person/remote role, with expectations to be working onsite at least 3 days per week.
The pay range for this role is $74,326.30 - $104,052.62. Hiring salary depends on qualifications but generally falls within the minimum and midpoint of the pay range.
At ERWSD, we value life-work balance and are leaders in the industry with our holistic benefits package, which includes but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Employee housing or $361 monthly housing stipend
- Wellness program
- Retirement savings plans (414h and 457)
- 13.5 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Comp Time
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- $500 Annual Recreation Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan programs for: Ski Passes, Electrical Vehicles, and Computers
Click HERE to learn more from our full 2023 Benefits Guide.
All District employees must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and extensive background check. For a full position description, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must apply online at www.erwsd.org by June 30, 2023.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.