Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- 8+ years of Experience supporting UHNWI (personal assistant, executive assistant, luxury travel agent)
- A positive, flexible, and adaptable attitude, with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about customer experience, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A ‘can do, will do’ mindset, willing to get whatever is needed done
- Possess a keen attention to detail, be exceptionally organized and proactive, take an enthusiastic and confident approach, and able to multi-task under pressure
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism at all times and with all information
- Communicate effectively with other team members to solve problems and gather information
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Private estate, luxury hotel, or similar hospitality service beneficial
- Travel Agent Certified
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: Basic standing, walking, sitting. Close vision demands due to continual desktop computer work requirements. Driving of personal vehicle required to various local properties and vendor sites. Occasional lifting of up to 15 pounds.
- Work environment: Cubical setting. Noise level usually moderate.
- Travel: Minimal or no travel required.
- General sign-off: The employee is expected to adhere to and ensure compliance with all relevant OSHA safety regulations for all facility personnel; as well as all company policies, and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.