Title: Senior Enrollment Coach, EMS
Reports To: Enrollment Management Leadership
Department: Enrollment Management Services
Who We Are:
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to getting students to the right program at the right school at the right time. We are the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities, and our services cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment.
What the Role Is:
The Senior Enrollment Coach role is a critical part of our team. This is a consultative sales role responsible for all aspects of the student recruitment process for client institutions. The programs we represent span the higher education vertical, from undergraduate to graduate, online and on-campus. The Senior Enrollment Coach connects with prospective students and uses their exceptional conversational skills to establish rapport while quickly identifying prospective students’ interests, goals, and needs. The Senior Enrollment Coach regularly communicates with highly informed prospective students, covering complex degree program information in various fields. The Senior Enrollment Coach is responsible for articulating program information in a conversational and easy-to-understand manner, going into extreme detail when necessary. The Senior Enrollment Coach is the direct point of contact for prospective students on all questions related to client programs, application processes, and enrollment information and manages student engagement including providing retention services, post-start, when applicable.
The Senior Enrollment Coach is responsible for managing an active pipeline of prospective students, exceeding benchmarks in key performance areas such as interviews and applications completed. The Senior Enrollment Coach interacts directly with EducationDynamics’ client institutions for program training, pipeline review, and general updates.
For some accounts, the Senior Enrollment Coach may be responsible for student support that goes beyond the point of new enrollment, including continued registration throughout a degree program. In these scenarios, the Senior Enrollment Coach is responsible for product knowledge regarding continuing registration, course options and selection, and managing a total student enrollment portfolio.
What You Will Do:
- You will manage a large database of prospective student inquiries, handling 100+ calls per day at times
- You will have engaging conversations with a variety of individuals daily, focused on identifying their interests and highlighting relevant features of the program they are interested in. In instances where the prospect is a strong match for the client program, you will provide detailed and accurate program information to ensure the prospective student is positioned to make a fully informed decision
- You will manage all aspects of the recruitment pipeline for the accounts you are assigned to including interviewing prospective students and managing the enrollment process
- You will assist in document collection including previous transcripts, resumes, letters of reference, etc.
- You will spend a lot of time discussing in-depth program information with highly informed prospective students
- You will work independently, capable of assisting management and clients in the establishment of enrollment processes and strategies
- You will interact directly with clients, face-to-face, via phone, and email
- You will update all interactions in a CRM to ensure a high level of prospective student service
- You will manage paperwork, pay extreme attention to detail, and provide accurate updates to account leads and management as needed
- You will maintain compliance in all areas of the role including when communicating program details and documenting student interactions
- You will follow up with enrolled students to ensure timely registration for upcoming terms and accurate total enrollment counts by program portfolio
- You will participate in the training and development of EMS colleagues