Skills, Abilities, and Educational Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively, accurately, and in a timely manner, both verbally and in writing through a variety of platforms including face-to-face, phone, virtual conferencing, texting/messaging, email, presentations, and some social-media platforms.
- Experience in administrative and project planning tasks.
- Workplace software literacy such as with Microsoft Office suite of products, customer/client database programs, project planning software, presentation software.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Outstanding organizational skills with an ability to prioritize effectively.
- Careful attention to detail with high personal and professional standards.
- Able to pray with people as needed.
- Works well with others team attitude.
- Independent initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Some college credits preferred with a minimum of three years office experience.
This position shall be directly accountable to the Grow Group & Discipleship Director. This position will have contact with church attendees, paid staff, volunteers, ministry partners, and outside vendors.
Position is approximately 25 hours per week, with a regular weekly schedule determined with Grow Groups and Discipleship Director, along with some pre-approved Sunday, evening, and special event work. Attendance at seasonal ministry kick-off events (Ministry Expo) and large all-Faithbridge campus events will be required, including Christmas Eve and Easter. Continuing education including spiritual formation as directed by supervisor, including one conference per year.