The Registered Behavior Technician/ Behavior Technician is an integral component to the expansion and development of the Anderson Center Clinic at Anderson Center for Autism in Latham, NY. This position is responsible for providing direct person-centered applied behavior analysis services to individuals served by the Anderson Center Clinic. The RBT/BT will collaborate across all departments to promote resolution of behavior-related and treatment implementation issues as well ascreate, implement, and evaluate programmatic development to support the individuals we serve. This position will be supervised by a NYS Licensed Behavior Analyst/Board Certified Behavior Analyst
QUALITY OF LIFE EXPECTATION FOR ALL STAFF:
To actively further the agency’s mission to optimize quality of life (QofL) for individuals served by monitoring and implementing systems that promote the QofL of the individuals in our care.
- Maintain knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder and other related Developmental Disabilities.
- Provides quality evidence based clinical services
- Provide direct care to individuals in a one-on-one or group therapy setting to implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction treatments as directed and supervisor by the LBA/BCBA.
- Collect and record data on individual behavior.
- Effectively communicate with parents and caregivers regarding individual’s progress as instructed by LBA/BCBA
- Participate in agency training expectations, professional development, and training initiatives.
- Adhere to supervision schedule as determined by BCBA/LBA
- Ensure compliance with all agency mandated trainings.