MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related field preferred.
- Previous banking experience in loan review or lending related area is preferred.
- Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong proficiency in PC applications including Windows, MS Word, MS Excel. Experience in Jack Henry bank software a plus
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects
- Strong sense of customer service
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Possible driving to various banking centers, client locations, seminar locations, and other sites as needed
- Normal office environment
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.