The ability to inspire educators in the following situations:
- Working directly with teachers and champions to improve math education
- Consulting with school administrators to maximize the impact of our partnership
- Strategizing with district administrators around culture-building and data analytics
Expert knowledge of and experience with:
- Serving as a change agent with district and school leaders
- Adult learning theory and strategies to engage educators
- Building and maintaining relationships with school and district level administrators
- ST Math or other math educational software
Unparalleled territory management experience to:
- Make every school and district successful
- Allocate resources and strategically plan your time to maximize your impact in all schools
- Keep every educator thinking about the next step of their implementation
After reading about the opportunity on our team, are you more excited than you were before? If so, this probably also means that you have experience in a customer success role. More importantly, you are extremely comfortable with the tools of the trade.
This position must reside in Texas, preferably the Houston area, and reports to the Director of Education Success, Texas. It is also important to be comfortable turning on your webcam to build a rapport, even from a distance. This role does require travel (up to 60%).