- Coordinates collect and reviews documentation necessary for a project review.
- Conduct an initial assessment of documents and determine the sufficiency of content.
- Interacts with related business entities such as HOA management companies and insurance agencies.
- Maintains a high level of customer service by being proactive and professional when communicating with internal and external customers.
- Research Agency/GSE and investor websites for critical information relative to project eligibility
- Manage and maintain department email box
- Manage and maintain departmental logs, reports, and job aids.
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
High school graduate or equivalent required, some college preferred.
- 2+ years of recent experience processing residential mortgage loans preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Encompass a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Basic understanding of mortgage and/or project review guidelines preferred but not a must.
- Ability to learn and understand various documents and review types.
- Analytical skills, including math and auditing.
- Good decision-making skills, backed by relevant details and research.
- Proficient with Word and Excel or similar software packages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with a focus on good customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, while practicing sound judgment.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, producing results in a timely manner.
- Be a team player.
- Review and update logs and reports daily
- Complete a minimum of 2 cursory reviews per day.
- Respond to all scenario and review requests daily.
- Provide initial request for condo docs and insurance on all new files daily
- Follow up on any outstanding documents with no response within 24 hours
- Ensure all condo and insurance docs contain all required relevant information necessary to conduct a review.
- Results of cursory reviews must contain all relative data from Agency/GSE’s & Investors.
- Logs and reports must reflective accurate, update and in some cases, real-time data.
Department Queue Management
- Proactively assist Project Review Team in achieving service level of review transactions completed within company-mandated SLA’s.
- Manage department queue with daily review of files for timely follow up and submission of files in order to meet estimated closing and lock expiration dates.
- Accurately update Encompass for every file at each submission or resubmission.
- Provide timely responses to Management.
- Provide timely and positive communication with business partners, Processors, Mortgage Consultants and Transaction Coordinators by utilizing the most current communication templates.
What we provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!