MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- College degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field or previous banking experience required. Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Dependable, trustworthy and willing to work as a member of a team while producing thorough and accurate work.
- Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, as well as compute figures such as rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction
- Ability to create charts and graphs using computer software.
- Ability to interpret policy manuals and government banking regulations.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Ability to use 10-key adding machine by touch.
- Strong proficiency in PC applications, including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work well with a wide range of people including all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to logically reason through situations.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is primarily sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.