The Jamestown Family Health Clinic team is growing! We are looking to hire a per-diem Wellness Screener that is responsible for greeting and completing wellness screenings with all Jamestown Family Health Clinic (JFHC) patients and visitors upon their arrival. Top candidates will have exceptional customer service skills, strong communication, and a commitment to maintaining health and safety standards.
Why work for Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe?
As a committed and collaborative partner in our community for over four decades, the Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe (JST) has continued to grow the areas of economic development, healthcare, natural resources, hospitality, cultural preservation, and the arts. Through our Resort Enterprises and Tribal Government, we are now the second largest employer in Clallam County, and provide a wide range of employment opportunities to our Tribal Citizens and community.
Our employees are like extended family, and we believe in providing employee benefit programs and incentives that cultivate a positive and enriching work environment, and healthy lifestyle. We hope that each of our employees continue to honor our commitment to our community and to treat our guests like family as well.
If you would like to become a part of our team, check out this position's job details below, and apply today! Make sure to include current email and phone contacts for all provided professional and personal references in your application.
As a Wellness Screener, you will:
- Greet patients or visitors upon entry of the JFHC
- Perform wellness screening per clinic workflows and procedures
- Direct patients or visitors to appropriate location based on outcome of wellness screening
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, maintaining high infection control standards per JFHC Infection Control Policy
- Uphold all standards and guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) usage
- Adhere to all JST and JFHC policies and procedures, including but not limited to standards for safety, and work practices as described in the JFHC Occupational Exposure Control Plan and HIPPA
- Perform additional duties as assigned
What are the Required Qualifications for this position?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of customer service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including effective verbal and written communication
- Effective time management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate initiative, work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background investigation
What are the Preferred Qualifications for this position?
- Washington State Medical Assistant Certification eligibility for level A. C. E. preferred
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- American Indian/Alaska Native preferences apply
What are the Physical Requirements and Working Conditions for this position?
- Must be able to wear any applicable PPE including but not limited to a facemask continuously during your scheduled shift
- Must be available to work any shift (to include all hours, weekends, and/or holidays as job duties require)
- Must be able to lift, push and carry up to 25 lbs. unassisted
- Physical ability to access all areas of the property applicable to your position
- Must be able to withstand prolonged standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, squatting and twisting without restriction
- Requires eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity; ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols
- Must have the ability to reach at or below/above shoulder level on a continuous basis
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with patients, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines