- 7+ years experience in Project Management, Product Management, Engineering Program Management, and/or other client-facing roles
- 5+ years work experience in medical device electromechanical product development
- Proven track record in medical device development with a strong understanding of ISO-13485, IEC 62304, ISO 14971 and IEC 60601
- Well-versed and knowledgeable about MS Excel, MS Project, and internal project management systems
- Familiarity with and/or interest in consulting environments and how they work
- You have a true passion for project management and human-centered product design. You want to be deeply immersed in the product development process and are willing to educate yourself as needed to truly understand the nature of client work. You like to explore new territories and learn from others.
- You cultivate and thrive in collaborative environments. You have interest and/or experience in inspiring, empowering, and guiding interdisciplinary teams of researchers, strategists, designers, and engineers.
- You are familiar with how to plan and maintain client projects from start to finish. You are happy to adjust work plans and budgets as needed, depending on project process.
- You are committed to high standards of workmanship. You are self-motivated and can work independently with little oversight.
- You are an excellent communicator with exemplary writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills all needed for interaction with clients, participants, and internal teams.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, because sometimes that leads to the most unique, unexpected design solutions.
Be Inspired. Be Inspiring. Be Yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.