- At least 1 year of experience working with individuals with disabilities or in a human services related field and one of the following:
- Some college preferred or High School degree or equivalent and six months experience as a job coach.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must pass a criminal background screening
- Must have a high school diploma
- This position is considered a healthcare worker by the State of Oregon and requires a COVID-19 vaccination or to have a valid medical or religious exemption.
It is very much a team environment and we work hard but have a lot of fun! In addition there many opportunities for advancement within RISE Employment Services!
We truly believe that where you work matters- our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives every day and in turn, our clients bring sunshine to gloomy days.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible schedules
- On site- hands on human service experience
- Paid for training
- Referral Bonus Program
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.