BASIC BEHAVIOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands Keystone’s organizational chart and uses appropriate professional protocol; displays kindness and respect in all communications and interactions with stakeholders, supervisors, co-workers and patients. Performs duties as prescribed by Supervisor(s).
- Commits to upholding Keystone’s Vision/Mission/Core Value statements; understands and complies with Keystone’s policies and procedures; promotes a Recovery Oriented System of Care including actively supporting integration of Medication Assisted Treatment across all Keystone programs; maintains the commitment to ethics and total quality, and complies with all applicable rules and regulations including state and federal confidentiality laws.
- Provides quality service and opportunity to all appropriate employees/patients regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, physical condition/health status or age, or because they may be considered handicapped as provided for by the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act (ADAA) of 2009.
- Performs all appropriate nursing services, including admission (Inpatient, MAT program or Outpatient) nursing assessment, accurate and professional charting, (to include proficiency with MS Office computer software applications and/or medical records software/applications, emails, etc.), knowledge of and strict adherence to Inpatient Medication Program for patients, on-going assessment of patient throughout stay and through completion of patient discharges. Is required to work in Keystone’s Inpatient, Outpatient or MAT program, when appropriately trained, per scheduling needs.
- Provide education to and consultation with patients about health and wellness related issues, and information about their medications and make appropriate referrals.
- Acts as shift liaison with Piedmont Healthcare System for emergency services as needed.
- Maintain communication with appropriate Inpatient and Outpatient staff regarding schedule, patient treatment needs and aftercare plans, to include Keystone Medical Director, contract Psychiatrist and Treatment Director(s).
- Adheres to the duties assigned as required by the current billing procedures, including signing all notes created in CareLogic before clocking out at the end of each shift.
- Require regular and reliable attendance; maintains strict adherence to policies for advance notice for leave requests, and demonstrates willingness to assist when other nurses can’t work their shift.
- Remain current by attending Safety Trainings, mandatory trainings/licensure, and receiving an annual Tb skin test or equivalent.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this
- job, the employee is regularly required to remain seated for extended periods of time, to
- use hands/fingers to use various writing or computer systems, to answer telephones periodically, to file documents, and for employees of the medical withdrawal management
- unit, to assist patient’s ambulatory motion; driving a registered vehicle may be required. The normal course of business may include dealing with volatile consumers and/or stakeholders.
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure classification: II