Gotham Greens is seeking a talent acquisition professional to bring on the top talent required to support the company as we go through an exciting period of growth. Gotham Greens is creating new ways to farm, produce local food, revitalize communities and innovate for a sustainable future. As a consultant and implementer, the ideal candidate will be a crucial component of Gotham Greens' future growth by filling key strategic roles. The successful candidate will be exceptional at handling multiple priorities, communications at all levels, handling confidential and sensitive materials, and influencing various levels of stakeholders. In addition, the ideal candidate is passionate about sustainable agriculture and embraces Gotham Greens core values and mission. Experience in a recruiting agency or start-up setting preferred but not required. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and highly organized person to join a rapidly growing, innovative company that is disrupting the 21st-century food system.
What You'll Do
- Drive Gotham Greens' ambitious growth plans by recruiting for a variety of positions across the company
- Work collaboratively with business leaders to develop roles and hiring strategies
- Recruit new hires end-to-end: scoping the role, interviewing candidates, supporting hiring managers in final selection, offers, and onboarding
- Develop a strong understanding of the available talent through mining and relationship building
- Continue to develop and implement our recruiting strategies to ensure that they remain innovative, inclusive, and scalable
- Manage relationships and contracts with recruiting vendors and agencies for select roles
- Generate qualified candidates through a variety of cost-effective recruiting efforts
- Manage recruiting reporting and analytics for our executive team
Who You Are
- 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- BA or equivalent undergraduate degree
- Strong network and relationships with sourcing partners and platforms
- Experience with recruiting both at campus and experienced-hire level
- Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado,
- Driven and excited by the mission of Gotham Greens
- Collaborative team player, ready to roll up their sleeves
- Creative and dynamic, able to adapt and innovate to new situations as they arise
Who We Are
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Today, Gotham Greens has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 350 team members. Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.
Gotham Greens recently raised $87 million in new equity and debt capital, bringing our total financing to $130 million and fueling our company's next phase of growth.