Education and Experience:
Bachelors/Masters degree in a related field from an accredited four-year college or university, 4-6 years of experience in a regulated manufacturing facility; or a combination of educational and applicable work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skilled in the use of software programs such as Microsoft Office and database management programs.
- Detail oriented and skilled at examining documents for accuracy and completeness. Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions.
- Knowledgeable in QA principles and concepts in a dynamic manufacturing facility
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines on a personal level. Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Capability to effectively train employees on procedures, processes, and QA concepts.
- Team oriented individual with the ability to work effectively with multiple skill level employees. Skilled at dispute resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with statistical tools and concepts and their application in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO 13485, MDSAP, IVDD/IVDR and FDA QSR preferred.
Why Join Bio-Techne:
We have an incredibly talented group of down-to-earth professionals with the experience, drive and creativity that makes Bio-Techne a world-class global diagnostics company. Our workplace is full of enthusiastic, hardworking, and intelligent people with bold ideas and the determination to see them through.
Our best-in-class reagents, instrument, custom manufacturing, and diagnostic tests are used throughout a patient’s lifespan by laboratories worldwide. Bio-Techne has locations in Minneapolis, MN, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Denver, CO and San Jose, CA and all sites offer top-notch technology, educational, and business benefits. Science is our passion; it drives us to collaborate, develop and manufacture award-winning tools that help researchers achieve reproducible and consistent results.
Bio-Techne provides a competitive salary, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, a 401(k) plan with company matching, an employee bonus plan, and a tuition reimbursement plan.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.