Title: Organic Search Strategist
Reports To: Director, Organic Search
Department: EMS Marketing
Location: Remote / Lenexa, KS
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
We are currently seeking an Organic Search Strategist with a strong background in SEO strategy and a proven track record in client-facing roles. This role demands a balance between technical acumen and interpersonal skills, as you will be responsible for formulating, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies while communicating effectively with our partners. As an Organic Search Strategist, your focus will be on improving website through search engine optimization, content marketing, and UX & conversion rate optimization.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees and savvy marketers with high expectations for themselves and their clients. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and manage comprehensive search engine optimization and website marketing strategies to increase traffic and improve conversion rates on client websites.
- Ensure client goals are met through organic growth strategies, encompassing technical SEO, content marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
- Forge strong relationships with Account Management and Marketing leadership to devise, implement, and evaluate campaign strategy and effectiveness.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify trends, shifts, and opportunities to enhance performance and ROI.
- Test and optimize website conversion elements for improved results.
- Present new opportunities and growth areas to clients, aimed at enhancing their digital marketing ROI.
- Regularly participate in client calls, discussing campaign performance, data interpretation, and devising action plans based on your findings. Excellent communication and presentation skills are crucial in this role.
- Self-Motivated: You are constantly digging into the data and pushing your account(s) to be the best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal goals as well as your client’s performance goals
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client’s performance
- Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve and are adaptable
- Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy
Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges