Director, Residential Treatment Facility – Albany, NY
Starting salary is $80k+ based on experience. This position has a $5,000 sign-on bonus (payable in two parts)
Our Parsons Residential Program is seeking a full-time Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) Director out of our new state-of-the-art facility at 58 Academy Rd in Albany. This position oversees the RTF program, which is an OMH sub-class hospital classification. The RTF is a multi-disciplinary treatment team providing 24-hour intensive, trauma-informed, wraparound services to youth, ages 12 to 18, who are challenged by complex mental health needs. The incumbent selected will work to ensure that the program serves the needs of the youth, their caregivers, and their communities with respect, dignity, and cultural competence. The program's mission is to provide a safe, therapeutic environment while engaging family and community partners to support the youth in a timely return home.
What a Director can expect:
- Ensure that all components of the RTF are operating in accordance with OMH and CMS regulations.
- Lead the treatment team in family-focused, youth-driven, strengths-based, targeted, and focused care. This team includes clinicians, family/youth peers, transition coordinators, milieu staff, nurses, treating psychiatrists, psychologists, and the youth’s family.
- Serve as liaison to families, regulatory bodies, and community resources such as CDPC and other hospitals in pursuit of the goal.
- Oversee referrals and placements into the program, and work to ensure clients presenting needs match the treatment program we provide.
- Serve as clinical lead and provide training and support to clinical staff in treatment as well as ensuring a strong clinical program including individual, group work, and skills for milieu staff to work with youth on.
- Oversee management of day-to-day responsibilities of program and site including staffing, hiring, evaluations, physical plant, and relationships with other programs.
- Participate in Administrative On-Call rotation.
Your Experience and Requirement:
- LCSW with 5 to 7 years of experience (a combination of pre- and post-degree or pre- and post-licensure acceptable), or a Licensed Psychologist
- Supervisory experience is required
Benefits you'll love:
- Health care package: medical, dental, and vision!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Loan repayment assistance
- Free training/CEU opportunities
- Leaving an indisputable imprint within the community and much more!
If you’ve got the talent, drive, and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Apply today to become part of our team!