MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and TCP/IP networking in a mixed LAN/WAN setting.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service, and confidentiality.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Climbing ladders up to 12 feet in height
- Frequent lifting (up to 100 pounds, including workstations, monitors and other IT supplies, to include UPS).
- Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.