DTiQ, largest nationwide provider of surveillance and video-based loss prevention services for the restaurant space! We are looking for individuals looking to start their Information Technology careers, specifically those who have work experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry.
As an entry level Technical Support Representative (TSR), your primary responsibility will be to actively resolve end-user requests. New employees receive thorough training on DTiQ tools, products, service offerings and standard procedures. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) job that offers a full compensation package including medical and dental plans, vacation accrual and 401k participation.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assist customers over the phone with issues such as: account creation, password reset, video footage retrieval, and remote viewing software setup on end users laptops, personal computers and mobile devices.
- Maintain low wait times while focusing on first call resolution.
- Answer questions customers may have about our system and services.
- Ensure electronic records are created and updated for all customer communications.
- Warm transfer inbound calls to appropriate Account Specialist or Department when warranted.
- Assist in the building of a World-Class Support Team through contribution and collaboration.