Coordinate strategies and interventions that relates to Contract Management, Office Support, and Facilities, which directly advance the organization’s mission and vision, especially when those strategies call for cross organizational planning and resource deployment.
- Assures that Programs receive prompt and efficient assistance and are supported through creating and maintaining open and fluid streams of communication between program and support services;
- Assures inclusivity of stakeholders’ input and especially before making significant or impactful changes
- Assures responses to Programs that reflect urgency and intentionality especially when addressing the time-sensitive needs of children and families
- Working in close conjunction with the CAO, program leaders and the CFO develops and manages the organization’s property & facility management plan – which encompasses the management of leased properties, assist in formulating capital improvement priorities and projects scopes, maximizing the utility and value of properties owned by Graham and charting out future needs and options for meeting emerging program, community and administrative space needs.
- Provide administrative support to the CAO and manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Sustain a daily calendar of meetings and events.
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and assist with travel arrangements when necessary.
- Manages contracts including, but not limited to the contracts and agreements with vendors and property lease; this includes negotiation of optimal contract terms, and response to contract related performance, reporting or compliance issues.
- Facilitates collaboration with other external partners towards the achievement of Graham Windham goals, mission and vision.
- Responsible for maintaining a spreadsheet of all contracts, agreements and memoranda of understanding related to the vendor services. Promptly informs managers and COO of expiring contracts; maintains file of all contracts, agreements and MOUs.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers through email and telephone
- Coordinate site visits of service providers & vendors with Operation Managers and company
- Keeps all parties apprised of any delays in receipt of purchased items; alerts of back-orders to determine alternative course of action.
- Assures that invoice and billing procedures are in compliance with agency standards
- Timely reconciliation of invoices for submission to the fiscal department for payment.
- Use MIP to verify payment for invoices submitted to Fiscal
- Reconcile and distribute FedEx Air bills to Directors for their staff and clients
- Conduct meter reads for all of the agency copiers
- Prepares check requests for CAO signature of all facility invoices
- Keep track of inventory purchased through AmEx
- Reconcile the monthly AmEx invoice (City based programs)
Interoffice and External Mail Services
- Weigh and apply postage and arrange for any special handling (e.g., Certified Mail) for all outgoing mail.
- Assist other departments with preparation of outgoing mail.
- Coordinate commercial messenger service.
- Sort, process and distribute mail and incoming mail from Graham-Windham sites.
Conference Room Booking & Guests Services:
- Timely management of conference room accommodations in the One Pierrepont Office (includes reservation, audio-visual equipment, food service supplies)
- Screens incoming calls, takes phone messages.
- Greets and directs guests to the proper areas of service.
- Add guests to iVistor
- Provide access to iVistor for new approved staff
- set up and take down conference rooms for meetings
Vehicle/External Transportation Services
- In coordination with Operations Managers, maintains accurate tickler system for vehicle
- Distributes vehicle registrations, gas cards, AAA cards, etc. to program staff
- Updates MVR Listing for all agency drivers
- Input approved staff into agency gas card listing
- Distribute XYZ and UBER travel vouchers to Directors for their staff and clients
- Reconciliation of the EZ Pass Z accounts
Competencies & Character Traits:
- Humane leader.
- Committed to anti-racism and changing structurally racist systems.
- Maintains an uncompromised commitment to integrity.
- Eager to self-reflect, demonstrate vulnerability and humility, and make improvements.
- Focuses on possibilities and bringing people together to develop solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with external and internal constituents.
- Demonstrated coordination, time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build a high performing team.
- Proven record of detail-oriented management skills.
- Belief in the capacity for human beings to make extraordinary change.
- Embraces the Graham Pillars of Respect, Grow, Thrive and Lead.
Job descriptions and specifications are not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal requirements of the position