Clinician Fee For Service
The Fee For Service Clinician role is responsible for providing clinical/counseling to individuals, families, and/or couples in an outpatient mental health clinic that is licensed by the New York Office of Mental Health.
What a Fee for Service Clinician can expect:
- Complete the following documentation within an agency or regulatory timelines, whichever is more restrictive, as part of the "fee for service"
- Comprehensive Assessment - Psychosocial, Progress notes for each scheduled appointment. Initial treatment plans/treatment plan reviews other documents as indicated as part of the agency process. Document all phone/collateral communication
- Manage full caseload, Collaborate with on-site prescriber as needed for client care, Attend Behavioral Health Center staff meeting twice a month, Attend and participate in individual supervision; weekly, bi-weekly or monthly based on licensure level or individual need
- Provide therapeutic services to individuals assigned to caseload, Provide case management services as clinically indicated, Reply/respond to all client calls within 48 hours.
- The FFS Benefit Eligible position is expected to schedule 40 billable units per week and manage a caseload of approximately 80 clients.
- The FFS Non-Benefit Eligible position is expected to schedule 5 billable units per week.
You experience and qualification:
- Must be license eligible and have a limited permit in discipline - required, Full license (LMHC/LCSW/LCSWR) preferred.
- Requires a Master’s degree in Social Work or Mental Health Counselor.
- Must maintain a license in good standing with the NYS Office of the Professions.
Benefits you'll love:
- Health care package: medical, dental, and vision!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) plan
- Life Insurance
- Loan repayment assistance
- Free training/CEU opportunities
- Leaving an indisputable imprint within the community and much more!
If you’ve got the talent, drive, and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.