Bachelor Degree in Business, Aviation or Business Management preferred. FAA Dispatchers license preferred.
A high degree of experience in flight coordination, dispatch, charter and customer service organizations with increasing levels of responsibility.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service in a high stress and constrained environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of CLA Management and its employees along with our customers & vendors
- Experience in resolving AOG and other trip interruption events
- Knowledge of a charter business and its components and requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in a fast paced and achievement- oriented environment
- Received training in strategic planning and experience deploying a strategic planning process
- Knowledge of FAR Part 135 and FAR Part 91 operations, restrictions, and requirements
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K).
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.